Gary has been working in creativity and innovation for over 20 years, his career spanning the retail, music and radio industries. Gary's passion is in having people and organisations think differently.
As a thought leader in innovation and creativity, Gary has helped companies of all sizes, in all industries and categories, to look at how they currently do things and address what needs to change in order for them to think differently and maximise the ideas that currently exist within the business, with the view to making the company more successful.
Through easy to understand, fun, interactive speeches he presents to a wide variety of clients in the areas of creative thinking, marketing, strategic facilitation in the approach to performance and being your best.
Gary has written 6 books, some of which have become best sellers
- Gary has worked with some of the biggest brands both in
Australia as well as the UK including:
- American Express
- Flight Centre - Infinity Holidays
- Lion Nathan
- Museum of London
- Speaker of The Year Award Winner for TEC (The Executive Connection) in both 2007, 2008 and again in 2012.
- Gary co-founded Australia's leading cycling foundation the Tour de Cure along with a new venture called 6 Strings 4 Cancer which brings bedside relief through music to people going through cancer treatment.
- Gary also established Australia's first ever thinking venue The Ideas Vault